After my juice fast last week, I fell deeper in love with coconut and was wondering what other ways I can use coconut to make yummy desserts or savory food. I chanced upon an adorable ice cream pop maker $2 at Daiso and decided I will try making coconut ice cream pops! I googled for vegan friendly recipes and found this easy one to follow.
• 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
• 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 3/4 cup raspberries (I used dried cranberries instead)
• 2 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut (I did not add this)
• 8 drops Nu-Naturals liquid stevia (or sugar/honey to taste) (I used 2 tablespoon of agave)
Combine all ingredients in a large container. Mix well and close container; refrigerate4 hours so the chia expands.
Pour into 4 popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
Makes 4 popsicles.
We just had this for supper and it was SOOOOO good. All of us were just fixated on our pops and just going Oooohh and Ahhh. We loved it so much we are making them tomorrow again!